I’d like the theme to be under the GPL terms, but i don’t know if the original iTheme license terms are compatible with it.
The code is under this license:
- You may NOT resell this theme
- Two links back to N.Design Studio and gskbyte.net must be retained in the footer (either modified or unmodified)
- You may use this theme for personal or commercial projects
- You may modify, translate or distribute
But the new artwork, as it is based on Oxygen icons, is dual licensed: you may copy it under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License or the GNU Library General Public License (LGPL).
- Version 0.8 (in a future, help?): new “window” decoration based on KWin from KDE 4.4 and theme structure and code cleansing.
- Version 0.7 (Dec 11th 2008): icon update, new “window” decoration, new search widget and new background (Blue Curl).
- Version 0.6 (Feb 26th 2008): improved postdata positions, new background (EOS), author’s name and editing link are shown in static pages, php code is now cleaner and has a better tabulation.
- Version 0.5 (Feb 1st 2008): the theme is valid XHTML. New search bar, disabled transparency on widgets. Subpages menu fixed.
- Version 0.4 (Jan 11th 2008): comments supported on static pages.
- Version 0.3 (Jan 9th 2008): background and many icons improved. Better search widget.
- Version 0.2 (Jan 7th 2008): many errors with Internet Explorer fixed. Author’s name and tags are shown with every post.
- Version 0.1 (Jan 5th 2008): first version.
To send me suggestions, please use the contact info shown in the first widget, or leave a comment here. Thanks!